TO: Kathryn - the best wife EVER!
Well, here we are. 16 years later. What a different world we are in now, don't you say? 16 years ago, I thought I loved you and felt like I couldn't be closer to a person than I felt like 16 years ago today. How wrong I was, but how pleasantly surprised I am to find out that I had no idea how great it is to be married to my best friend in the world (universe really) and how much I could love someone as much I as I love you.
We have seen a lot, you and me. Some of it has been awesome. Some of it has been horrifying. Some of it has been challenging. Some of it has been downright nasty. But somehow we made it through and we're still best friends; even better, really.
I don't know what to say today to let you know how I really feel. I have never been good at it. But let me say this one thing to you, Kathryn:
Now, and forever.....
Love you!
4 comments:
:)
Awe
Sniff!
(I was going to keep with the one word - or in Kathryn's case no words - reply, but the verification word that came up to post this is "sucker." Just had to share that.)
T5RX Stretching skin can also develop as a result of stretching of your skin associated with rapid Testosterone Booster for Men during puberty excessive increase in weight during pregnancy the or the month as well as usage of anabolic steroid to outperform in sports events. http://www.strongtesterone.com/t5rx/
Post a Comment